If you are having problems getting the Cite While You Write toolbar to connect to the your EndNote Basic/Web account, follow these instructions:
In Microsoft Word, choose 1. Tools 2. EndNote 3. Cite While You Write Preferences
1. Go to the Application Tab
2. Be sure that the EndNote online radio button is chosen
3. Enter this URL in the URL box - https://www.myendnoteweb.com/
4. Add your sign-in information
5. Note that if you are using both the stand-alone and online versions of EndNote, you will need to choose which one to access from Cite While You Write.
Trinity Western University's Langley campus is located on the traditional, ancestral, unceded territory of the Stó:lō people. We are grateful for the opportunity to live, work, and learn on this land.