The study of religion is complex, encompassing many traditions and many types of literature. Our focus is on the Christian faith, though other religious traditions are also addressed.
This guide focuses on electronic sources of information. The tabs above will lead you to the following:
- Books/E-books - Reference sources that provide you with brief, initial information.
- Journals/Articles - Databases to articles in religion.
- Greek/Hebrew/Latin - Links to electronic versions of biblical texts, manuscripts and writings of the church fathers.
- Links - Links to sites that provide the best of the Internet in religion.
- Writing & Citing - Guides to Turabian and SBL citation, sample essays, guides to exegesis, introduction to basic biblical studies tools.
- Getting Help from a librarian