The library has two photocopier/scanners. One each on the:
- Free – Scan to e-mail or USB flash drive.
- You can scan documents and e-mail them to yourself as a PDF (default), TIFF or XPS file from either photocopier.
- $.10 per copy
- You’ll need to buy a copy card for $1, $5 or $10 (plus a $1 refundable deposit) at the Reserve Counter.
- The main level copier takes coins.
Computer Printers –
- 6 cents per sheet 8.5 x 11 with 50% discount for double-sided printing
- For colour printing on letter size paper : 20 cents per page
- For colour printing on ledger and legal size paper: 30 cents per page
- Double sided colour printing is not discounted.
- No discount for providing your own paper.
Wireless Printing - You can print from you laptop to the printer named - wifi-liblearn-student. This PaperCut page has the instructions and apps you need.
Printing from your TWU computer account:
- Log in to a library computer using your TWU username and password. It’s usually firstname.familyname and the password you were sent when you registered.
- If your username and password don't work, ask IT Services for help.
- Your TWU computer printing account will read $0.00 when you first log in. You can print down to about -$4.91 before you’ll need to buy a Top-Up card from the Reserve Counter. They cost $5 or $10.
Computer Printing Tips
- If possible, choose double-sided printing. It will cut your printing costs in half.
- Check to be sure your print job is going to the correct printer. Black and white should be the default, but sometimes the computer tries to send it to the colour printer.
- If you need help, ask at the IT Help Desk, or, for basic help at the Reserve Counter or the Research Help Desk.
- If the printer takes your money, but doesn’t print, e-mail Joel.Schwartz@twu.ca
- For more information, see:
The library and Trinity Western University are not responsible for users who violate copyright. Users are urged to follow the guidelines posted by the copiers to ensure their copying is compliant with current copyright law.