Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I activate my card's barcode?
The 14-digit barcode on your TWU ID card is used for these services only:
Your barcode is used primarily for:
- Ordering interlibrary loan material.
- Placing holds on print material in the library’s collection.
- Checking out physical material at the library.
- Renewing checked-out material online.
- Viewing your library account online
The barcode is not required to access electronic resources from off campus. Use your TWU username and password instead.
- If your barcode is not recognized by the library’s system, e-mail a photo or scan of your TWU ID card to email@example.com and staff will update your library account. You may also talk with Borrower Services staff in the library or on the phone at 604-513-2023.
- If you do not have a TWU ID card but are entitled to one:
- Current Undergrad Students: contact Student Life
- Current Graduate Students: contact your program coordinator
- Current Employees: contact Human Resources