Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Electronic Resources for your Use
The library has an extensive collection of electronic books and articles that will remain available to you.
- The most common entry point for these resources is Library OneSearch, available on the library home page: https://www.twu.ca/library/
- There is a guide to using OneSearch at http://libguides.twu.ca/LibraryOneSearch
- We have, as well, databases that are specialized for subject disciplines. Access these databases through the "Databases" tab above the OneSearch search box.
- We also have extensive Research Guides (see the "Research Guides" tab above the OneSearch search box). These will provide doorways into research resources in your discipline as well as guides to writing & citing, and contact points for getting help.
Electronic Resource Collections Now Available
Some resources that have expanded access or are temporarily available at no charge:
Religious Studies E-Resources
- Use the Religious Studies Research Guide - http://libguides.twu.ca/religiousstudies - for e-reference sources, e-commentaries, and specific religion article databases.
- Loeb Classical Library (new permanent resource) - Greek and Latin texts with English translation
- The following sites are part of Theology on the Web. They comprise scholarly open access articles and books in many areas of religious studies (see video introduction). Use the links on the left and the bottom of the page to navigate each site: