All students have $5.00 of free printing in their PaperCut accounts. The first time you log in, your account balance will read $0.00, but you can print until it reads approximately ($4.96). After that if you want to continue printing you'll need to add money to your account. This can be done by:
- purchasing a TopUp card. These cost $5 or $10 and can be purchased with cash or by cheque at the Reserve counter,
- adding it to your account in your PaperCut account on a computer by using a credit card (see image to the right),
- adding it at the kiosk by the copier
- Insert your card and remove it when prompted
- Choose: Add Value, then Cash
- Insert coins, which will then be added to your PaperCut account. Change is available at the Reserve Counter.
For more information, see the ACT Printing Policy.